Representing Workers Throughout North Carolina
If you have been hurt on the job you likely have questions and you deserve answers you can trust. Let our work injury lawyers guide you through workers’ comp law in North Carolina.
Get Answers to Common Questions Such As…
- How do Liens Affect North Carolina Workers’ Comp Cases?
- Can I rely upon the workers compensation insurance company to voluntarily pay me all the benefits to which I am entitled?
- When will I start receiving my workers’ compensation checks?
- What if my employer stops paying my weekly workers’ compensation benefits?
- How do I know if the workers’ compensation check sent by my employer is correct and what can I do about it if it is not?
We can guide you though the process to recovery. Get help by calling us directly at 866-467-9494.
119 South Lucknow Square, Dunn, NC
3200 Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC
2151 Skibo Road, Fayetteville, NC